231 DAYS OF MENTAL STRESS - Episode 1
I submitted my SOP to Conestoga College, Doon Campus, Ontario, Canada. After one month I got an offer letter. Since the last date to pay the first term fees, I took a loan from the bank and that bank guy really bought the shit out of me. I submitted all the documents but he still counts on days to give that loan. And that's hopefully SBI only does this kind of service.
Finally, I am done with my biometrics from the Kolkata VFS center on December 18th, because Hyderabad and Banglore taking lots of time. Later I received my PPR after waiting for around 3months after completion of biometrics. Now, I waited for Canada to lift the ban and allow the students to Canada. They included a $2000 hotel bill even which I was ok.
At this moment I couldn't control my tears and ran into my room and kept crying. Because I finished my 1st semester here. I took only one year course and I don't want to complete it being in India. I don't know what is the situation after 22nd May. I am into full depression now. I resisting each and every step with a calm but situations are going worst than expected.
Hope that everyone who faces this kind of stress needs to understand their future and think out of the box and take quick decisions where needed.
by
Sumanth Boggavarapu

Comments
Post a Comment